Thursday, August 11, 2011

Confusing is not Amore.


Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

Confuse.
Why i have a blog?
Why i so care about my followers?
Why i need to follow you even i am not interested?
This is not healthy guys.


Blogging is my expression, impression, sharing and learning.
Just only for people who are really care, like and sincere Amore to your blog.
I dont need any sympatic and hipokrit to make my blog being accepted.
Do not add me just to increase my followers but you are not even read it.
Or do not add me just because you need a return back.
Or simplest. Do not add me if you are not interested.


Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

I will keep writing for impression, sharing and memories.
Whether it looks alike that i am poor, no up to dates, no pretty face and
Although i am writing for alone. I will keep writing and blogging for good.



Happy blogging guys.











in healthy way and happy!




 



Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension








Thank you for reading.

Kalo suka, boleh Like!

No comments:

Post a Comment